On the wake of its tremendous success in 2010, EXPOdetergo International indisputably remains among the world-leading international trade expos of equipment, services, products and accessories for the laundry, ironing and cleaning of textiles and allied products in general, a niche market of strategic importance for industrial equipment manufacturers.
The 17th EXPOdetergo international, to be held at fieramilano October 3 to 6, 2014, will once more confirm its role as the major industry event by:
- presenting to a targeted international audience the very best of the latest technologyin terms of efficiency, quality, environmental safety and energy savings.
- initiating a one-on-one, open dialogue between the different market players
- multiply the opportunities for contact between manufacturers and potential clients from the fastest growing import markets, present offers, gather feedback and insights on the specific needs in each country.
Expodetergo International 2010 data:
- - 17,000 net sq. meters of exhibit area (+16%*)
- - 281 exhibitors, direct and indirect (+17%*), 32% of whom from overseas (18 countries)
- - 20,000 visitors, 75% of whom trade professionals, including 6,000 (+36%) from overseas (84 countries)
* Compared to the previous event (EXPOdetergo International 2006)